Dear Partners and Clients
Our team are taking COVID-19 very seriously.
We are taking every sensible measure to ensure we are not a conduit from one place to the next. We want to demonstrate our efforts, and hope to provide some reassurance for you and your buildings.
As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic continues to rapidly escalate in Australia and around the world, we want to update you on the measures Fixtel Services Australia (FSA) has been steadily putting in place over the last four weeks, and the high priority we are our clients business
Our foremost concern continues to be preserving the health and wellbeing of our people, partners and our customers during this period. We also recognise the importance of our role as a specialist provider of critical infrastructure to business and government, providing high-performance, secure and reliable network solutions and supporting the operations of our customers. We know you rely on us, which is why we want to keep you informed of how we are managing our business through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Information on our Business Continuity plan can be found on our website https://www.fixtelservices.com.au/news/
To provide extra support, we are making available short-term upgrades of service speed to help customers with increased traffic requirements, mainly related to the expected increase in remote working and use of conferencing and collaboration tools. These upgrades will be provided to on-net customers, with no changes to their contract term, and with the ability to downgrade to their original speed after three months, at no extra cost. If you would like to know more about this or have a customer that this would benefit, please reach out to your Channel Partner Manager.
In a challenging time for everyone, we are committed to working with our people, partners, customers, suppliers, stakeholders and the relevant authorities to listen, take advice and importantly, take decisive action to help people and organisations through this period.
This FSA Safety Alert is issued for the risks associated with potential exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) on all our worksites.
The daily practices for all FSA worksites will be:
- FSA On-Site workers including sub-contractors MUST sign in and sign out on a daily basis
- FSA Remote workers must sign in on daily basis through our Microsoft Teams
- FSA Site Supervisor to read through the FSA COVID-19 Safety Alert with workers
- FSA PPE must be worn at all times: SAFETY GLOVES and SAFETY GLASSES are mandatory on all worksites without exception, which will reduce the risk of exposure
- Any worker who has symptoms or has come into direct contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus MUST NOT ATTEND ANY FSA WORKSITES ACROSS AUSTRALIA. They must:
- Call the Site Supervisor by phone to advise
- Contact their general practitioner, or contact the Central Patient COVID-19 Triage Hotline –1800 020
- Follow the medical advice and remain isolated for 14
- FSA Site Supervisor must contact the FSA HSE Advisor directly to provide the worker’s details. If the worker is a sub-contractor the HSE Advisor will contact their employer, thereafter.
- FSA Site Supervisor will complete an FSA Incident Register for any worker who has advised of symptoms or exposure to coronavirus
- Work should continue as normal unless otherwise advised by FSA management